Saturday 2 February 2013

Amsterdam

Today was a great day! I went shopping with my mom in Amsterdam. I hadn't seen the collections for spring/summer '13 yet and I have to say, I fell completely in love with them! Personally, I really love colorful clothes and these collections are full of them, mainly pastels. I wanted to show you guys the things I bought. All the items can be purchased online.



This pants I got at Supertrash. I am starting to become a big fan of this brand and enjoy looking through the stuff in the store very much. The price is €99,95.


This blazer I also bought at Supertrash. I think it is great to combine this blazer with the pants shown above and the pistachio top below. It costs €159,95.

This top is from Supertrash as well. It costs €35,-.

This top is the same one as shown in the picture above, only the color is hot coral. I think this will look great combined with the trousers shown above and a light, almost white sort of blazer.


After I bought all this stuff at Supertrash, I went to G-star Raw and got this sweater. It's very thin, so I could probably wear it on a cold summer's day as well as a warm day in winter. It costs €99,90. 

I got a hat that looks like this one as well at G-Star, except for the fact that the ribbon around the one I have is the same color as the upper part of the sweater shown above, so that they go together perfectly. It costed about €49,90.


The last thing I got were these pants from Guess. Their price is €110,-.

So do you like colorful clothing? Which one of these items is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment