Sunday 24 March 2013

90's babies

I was born in the 90's and I, just like many others who were born then, think that that was a great time to be born. There were amazing cartoons, children played outside, we didn't have a care in the world (except for our tamagotchi maybe) and so forth. But some of these I'll just never forget so I'd like to show you which ones.

Pokémon


To be honest, I still watch this sometimes on the internet.. The first season of course :) unless i'll someday get to the next ones haha. But I liked it very much, especially when it was still Ash, Misty and Brock and Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle. And we all know, when Ash turns his cap around, some shit's about to go down. 

Yu-Gi-Oh

Still watch this sometimes as well.. At primary school we always played with our Yu-Gi-Oh cards, not the official game, but just one we'd made up. It was very nice haha.
I also loved many other cartoons, like Braceface, Rocket Power, the Powerpuff Girls, Fairly Odd Parents etc.

Disney films

I believe The Little Mermaid, which I just called 'Ariel', was my favorite Disney film. But I also love Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, The Hunchback of Notre Dame etc.

Playing outside

I especially loved the horizontal bars. At the primary school I went to there always was a run for them at the beginning of the break. Jumping rope, climbing trees etc. were nice things to do as well.

Games

This is an ancient Game Boy, the first one on which I played Mario Bros. I still have the first PlayStation, which I really like having :) Other things were Furbies (which have made a comeback!), Tamagotchies, ironing beads, the board game Mouse Trap, just drawing etc.

As you may have noticed I can be a little nostalgic at times, even though I'm still only 18 years old.. Wow, I just realised I forgot to mention Harry Potter, but I still read and watch it, so maybe it isn't really nostalgia.

Can you be a little nostalgic sometimes as well? 


No comments:

Post a Comment