For people with a girly style it's very important to strike the right balance between sweet and sophisticated. You don't want to look too perfect. This style uses a great deal of fresh florals, swingy silhouettes and cute little details like ruffles and lace. Some examples of girly clothes are:
Some examples of celebrities who dress girly are:
Some tips given in the book are:
- mix smaller and larger floral prints in the same color palette
- wear more necklaces of different lengths
- wear a cardigan that is right for what you're wearing
- put accessories in your hair
- add heels to make your legs look longer
- use layers!
So what do you think of a girly style? I like it, but it has to be well-balanced.